718 Pine Street
In 1913, renowned architect Frederick Herman Meyer designed this exquisite Single Family Home, located in Prime Downtown, near the border of Nob Hill.
Meyer was born in San Francisco in 1876 and had no formal architectural training; he started work in 1896 as a draftsman with builders Campbell and Pettus. He opened his own office in 1908 in the Humboldt Bank Building, which he designed with Smith O'Brien and which had been rebuilt after the San Francisco Earthquake. His residential designs included single family homes and apartment buildings in Downtown, Nob Hill, Russian Hill, Pacific Heights and Presidio Heights.
This Rare Townhouse Style Home has Four Levels of Grandeur. Architectural Details are intact and include Hardwood Floors, Original Moldings, Wainscoting and Leaded Glass Windows.
A Dramatic Circular Staircase leads to the Main Floor, which includes a Foyer, Formal Living and Dining Rooms, Powder Room and Remodeled Chef’s Kitchen designed by Tineke Triggs.
The Upper Levels include a Master En-Suite Bedroom with Huge Walk-In Closet, Two Additional En-Suite Bedrooms and a Media/Family Room with Wet Bar and Fireplace. All Bathrooms have been meticulously remodeled. There is a Walk-Out View Deck in the Rear and Walk-Out Balcony in the Front, 1 Car Garage, Office and a Large Finished Bonus Room. You have City Views of the Transamerica Pyramid, Ritz-Carlton, Sales Force Tower and Bank of America Building.
The home is a short distance to Union Square, the Financial District, Nob Hill, Huntington Park and Grace Cathedral and is located close to excellent restaurants, shopping and transportation.
- Year Built: 1913
- Architect: Frederick Herman Meyer
- Estimated Square footage:
- Main Residence 2,805 per graphic artist
- Bonus Room 215 per graphic artist
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 ½ Bathrooms
- All Bedrooms are En-Suite and Remodeled
- Architectural Details include Hardwood Floors throughout, Original Moldings, Wainscoting and Leaded Glass Windows
- Walk-Out Deck in Rear and Walk-Out Balcony in Front
- Double Paned Windows, Solar Panels, Security Alarm System
- 1 Car Garage with Interior Access
MAIN LEVEL (2ND LEVEL)
- Foyer with Leaded Glass Mirror Wall, Coat Closet and Remodeled Powder Room
- Formal Living Room with Woodburning Fireplace with Gas Insert
- Formal Dining Room with Wainscoting and Leaded Glass Windows
- Remodeled Chef’s Kitchen designed by Tineke Triggs:
- Custom Cabinetry
- Wolf Gas Range and Hood, Wolf Convection and
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- Miele Dishwasher
- Custom Work Station/Breakfast Island
- Caesarstone Counter Tops
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Spa-Like Bathroom
- Huge Walk-In Closet with Custom Built Ins
- Remodeled Bathroom with Walk-In Shower and Separate Soaking Tub
- Custom Designed Vanity with Double Sinks
- Stacked Bosch Washer and Dryer
- Guest Bedroom with En-Suite Remodeled Bathroom and Large Closet
- Guest Bedroom with En-Suite Remodeled Bathroom and Walk-In Closet
- Walk-Out Deck adjacent to Guest Bedroom with Views of Transamerica Pyramid, Ritz-Carlton, Salesforce Tower light shows, Bank of America Building and Downtown
- Family/Media Room with Wood-Burning Fireplace and Gas Insert, Wet Bar
- Walk-Out Balcony with Downtown Views adjacent to Family/Media Room
- Entry Foyer, which could also be used as an Office
- Large Bonus Office/Media Room/Storage Room (approximately 215 square feet per graphic artist), complete with Hardwood Floors and Recessed Lighting